1. Is ISB Atlanta associated with other organizations?
ISB Atlanta is a grassroots organization founded and operated by local Georgians. We have working relationships with many organizations.
2. Do you charge for your presentations?
We do not have a set fee for most of our presentations but honorariums are appreciated, as they are a source of income for our non-profit organization.
3. How far are your speakers willing to drive?
We usually serve within 35 – 40 miles, but depending on the date and time we may have speakers who are willing to travel longer distances.
4. What if I want a presentation not listed on your website?
Please reach out to us and let us know what you are looking for. Based on your needs we are able to develop customized presentations with enough lead-time.
5. I want to financially support your organization. How do I do that?
We appreciate and welcome donations that can be made through the “Donate” button on our website using your credit card. You can also mail checks to ISB Atlanta P.O. Box 723426, Atlanta, GA 31139
6. Are you a 501c3 organization?
Yes, we are! Donations are tax deductible.